I took a look and it looks like we left the hospital, and left the blog updates there. It has now been a week since our last hospital stay. Jack seems to be back to normal, breathing is fine and I haven't heard him cough either. He is back to eating 6 ounces or more a feeding, in fact, it seems like his lungs are even better because his I'm hungry call seems louder then before. In a week Jack will be passing the 3 month barrier, yeah, of course he broke that barrier in clothes a month ago.
Our remodel is done except for fixing linoleum floor seem issue. We need to start our part of things which will comprise of caulking, priming, and painting. We did move our bedroom over the weekend. We swapped the office/guestroom with our master bedroom. This gives us a new larger closet and it also allowed us to get the changing table out of the living room and into the office. We still hope to put Jack in Audrey's room sometime down the line, but right now he is sleeping in the basement /family room area.
Life is getting back to normal- We went on 2 dates last weekend.
1) went dancing to 80s music at Lolas room
2) went out to dinner and symphony the next night
It was nice to get out, though we were both lower energy due to lack of recovery post hospital stay.
thats all for now, looking forward to St Patty's day this weekend
Rob
Tuesday, March 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
2 dates?! i can count on one hand my date nites the past year! other than that week in hawaii... but hey - that was only the 2nd time i was even away from the rugrats for an overnite and the first time was one nite and i had 5ths disease at the time! loved the pics of audrey in her dress up gear. glad jack is better again.
As soon as I'm not pregnant we have to go to Lola's Room together! I want to see the freaks in their "costumes". (Ok, I want to be one too...)
Post a Comment